Overall, the 2014-2015 academic year was a very successful one for the UC Hastings ADR Team. The team’s tryout process was a huge success, attracting 146 students who took part in 8 Negotiation Training sessions culminating in the UC Hastings In-School Competition. In the end, 46 students qualified for the final UC Hastings ADR Team, which took part in 11 competitions over the course of the year.
The team’s results in these competitions, as usual, were phenomenal and continued the UC Hastings long tradition of being the premier ADR Competition Team, both nationally and internationally.
Over the course of the 11 competitions, the UC Hastings ADR Team finished as follows:
- 4 times teams finished in 1st Place
- 8 times teams finished in 2nd Place or higher
- 11 times teams finished 3rd Place or higher
- 17 times teams finished as Semi-Finalists or higher
- 26 times teams finished in the Top 10